SHIPPING AND TURN AROUND TIME:
Orders placed before 3PM PST will try to be shipped out same day. If the order is placed any time after 12pm PST it expected to ship within 2 business days. During holiday peak hours please note that we may require up to 3 business days to ship.
**Final shipping cost is determined once all items have been accounted for and weighed**
In-stock orders can take 1-2 business days to ship out from order date.
Express Orders (2nd & 3rd Day Air) must be submitted before 11AM PST in order to go out same day, otherwise it will be scheduled to go out the next business day.
Standard- Please allow 3-7 business days
Express-Please allow 2-3 business days
***Please note that all orders will be shipped via UPS GROUND, Unless otherwise indicated***
- Express options include UPS 2nd Day, UPS 3rd Day
- Fed Ex (Through recipient’s account only)
- UCL and Delivery to local freight forwarders (Example: Blue Star packing) must be within a 2-mile distance
- All shipments must be shipped to an address within the US and Canada. Po Boxes and international addresses deem invalid and may delay shipping.
- Customers are held responsible for paying all duties, taxes, custom fees and other fees for their merchandise.
- Duties on goods can vary widely depending on the product and the country of which it was manufactured in.
- Shipping will be determined once all items have been accounted for and weighed.
In the event that you would wish to cancel an order please notify us within 24-48 hours upon placing the initial order to avoid confusion. You may either call in or send us a brief email to email@example.com
All major credit cards are accepted (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
BACK ORDERS&FUTURE DELIVERY:
Pre-Ordered items as a re-cut for a currently sold out style (with a future delivery date) will be on a shipped-as-ready basis unless otherwise indicated at time of placing order or customer can also call in prior to the arrival date to make notes onto the order.
***Please inspect all items upon arrival as indicated at the bottom of the invoice***