Return & Exchange Policy
RA REQUEST FORM GUIDELINES:
Before returning any items, please inspect all items upon arrival as indicated at the bottom of the invoice. the customer must fill in the Return Authorization (RA) form please note that Any incomplete or missing information will result in delays in processing the initial request. Please send the completed RMA request form to email@example.com and attach photos of the defective item’s.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- All sale or discounted items are considered final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Claims for a return, exchange or missing item(s) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 (four) days upon the initial delivery date. The RMA form must be filled out and sent back to within 2 (two) business days after we send you the RMA form.
- For replacement due to incorrect shipment, missing item, or item defect Storia will be responsible for replacement/exchange shipping costs to the customer, through ground shipping only. If the customer wishes for expedited shipping option, the customer will be responsible for the expedited shipping costs.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs if the return reason is not due to defect or incorrect shipment.
- All items must be returned to us in their original condition with poly bags and tags attached. Any item missing poly bag or tags as well as signs of wear is subject to the re-stocking fee.
- Returns due to dissatisfaction with our product, is subject to a restocking fee of 15%-20% of total returned merchandise.
- Re-stocking fee is subject to change depending on the severity of the return.
Please feel free to contact us in regards to any questions or concerns you may have involving a return or exchange (213)493-4203 or you may also email us directly at email@example.com